Mr. and Mrs. Peter Rae

Thursday, November 29, 2007

For You formed my inward parts;
You wove me in my mother's womb.
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth;
Your eyes have seen my unformed substance;
And in Your book were all written
The days that were ordained for me,
When as yet there was not one of them.
~ Psalm 139: 13-16
We're havin' a baby! The Lord knows how much we all love August birthdays, so He is sending another one our way. "Due" (not officially yet) just two days after the most important birthdays of the year - Margery's and MINE. ;-) We would love all the prayers we can get for our sweet and cute, even in his tadpole stage, baby. We love him already.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, congrats! You and the Tellings!

7:43 PM  
Blogger -E-k-S- said...

WHAT THE HECK!! Peter is a frog!!??

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home